Protecting Debt in Your Business
Running a business can have many challenges, especially in the start-up phase. So once you get yourself going, how can you protect not only your livelihood but the livelihood of those that depend on you? When you think of business insurance your first thoughts may…
The Importance of a Buy/Sell Agreement
If you run your business in a partnership, have you thought about what might happen if a key shareholder passed away or became too disabled to continue working in the business? It is important to ask yourself how your family, or theirs, would be paid…
Key Person Insurnace
Have you thought about what would happen to your business if a key shareholder or employee were unable to work due to death, a serious illness or accident? If your business relies on a small number of key people for a majority of business revenue,…
What happens to your business debt if you unexpectedly lose a shareholder?
Many businesses use debt as a form of finance. Usually, in securing this debt the bank or lender would require a personal guarantee from one or all of the business owners. If one of your business partner’s suffered a serious illness and couldn’t keep working…
- Will Coronavirus Affect my Income Protection or Redundancy Cover?
- Do you really need income protection insurance?
- Managing the wait period and benefit period on your Income Protection Insurance
- What You Should Know About Income Protection Insurance if You Are Self-Employed
- What is the process to get income protection insurance?